Monday, May 20, 2013

Enjoy Every Day


The Ann Arbor community and the University of Michigan Healthcare System community is deeply saddened by the tragic loss in an automobile accident on Saturday of Dr. Steven Gradwohl, an extraordinary family physician and a wonderful human being. All his patients, including me, are in the state of shock.
No fancy tips from me this week. With Steven's death occurring just a few weeks after the loss of my sons’ dear friend, Carrie Holmes, I remind myself to try to follow their lead by:
1. Being a kind, loving, helpful person
2. And, as was written on the cover of Carrie's memorial service program, be "a friend               extraordinaire."
3. Enjoy every day
4. As the late, great Jeffrey Zaslow reminds us, be sure to say “I love you” everyday to your loved ones

A link to the FreePress article about Dr. Gradwohl: Dr. Gradwohl.

Coach Rob Pasick
Email: rob@leadersconnect.com
Website: www.robertpasick.com

No comments:

Post a Comment