Monday, July 23, 2012

Dr. Rob Interactive


For the past several months, I’ve been sending out my Monday Tips. These tips have been my ideas but I realize there’s far more wisdom from others who read these posts. This year I plan to highlight contributions from my readers. I would be interested in items like: your five rules for living, best tips on managing a particular       challenge, etc. I look forward to seeing your suggestions for Monday Tips.
Here is an example from David Ross, Founder and CEO of Micro Video in Ann Arbor. Dave has been a successful investor for most of his life. Here are his three rules on investment risk:
1. Don't take big risks for small potential gains.
2. Don't risk more than you can lose.
3. Understand the probabilities.

With the economic pressures so intense today, I would appreciate receiving other ideas on how to manage money. I will include them in a future post.

Coach Rob
rob@leadersconnect.com
www.robertpasick.com

1 comment:

  1. Move about 14 inches down from the head, and work from the heart. It is the home of joy and gratitude. When annoyed or disturbed from my plans, it is easy to become irrate. However, when I refocus from my heart, I find that compassion comes easily and the other party is uplifted usually. Life is so sweet, but so short. Refocusing to the half full picture may not extend life, but certainly enhances the quality.

    ReplyDelete