Monday, January 2, 2012

Year-End Self Reflection


This week is a good time to reflect on how well you lived your life in 2011 and what your hopes are for 2012.  Here are some questions to help you in your reflection:
1. How did I do on improving my key relationships: family (spouse and children), friends, relatives and community?
2. How did I do on managing my health this year: mentally, physically and spiritually?
3. How did I do on making progress at work: new accomplishments, continuing accomplishments and continuing frustrations?
4. How did I do on improving my financial well being?
5. How did I do on self management: time, energy, habits and blind spots?
6. Did I make progress on achieving my Big Dream?
7. How did I do on managing the unexpected, both positive and negative unexpected events?
8. What are my opportunities for improvement for next year?
9. What are the possible threats to making progress for next year?
10. What are my goals for the new year?
To help you in this self-reflection process, I am now setting up year-end review appointments for past, present or future clients.  If you would like to set up a time to review last year and plan for next, please contact me to set up an appointment in January.  Also, there are also still a few spots open in the Goal Cultivating workshop on January 10.
Happy New Year!
Coach Rob


For more information on Dr. Rob, please visit Rob's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment