Problems may be global, but solutions are local, starting with one individual. Right now, our major global problem is unemployment. A solution is for each individual reading this email to help one individual find a job.
1. Reach out to one individual to help him or her find a job.
2. Coach, mentor, inspire and offer to help for as long as it takes for them to find a job.
3. If you can offer someone any work, do so, even if it’s part-time, or a “low-pay” internship to get them started.
4. Remember what it was like for you when you were out of work—what help would you have liked?
5. Send any suggestions to me that you may have on how to address the unemployment problem and I will post them on my blog.