Last week I asked some of my clients to share with me the most important question they should be asking themselves at this moment. I was delighted with their responses and would like to share them with you.
- “Why don’t others in important positions see me as I see myself?”
- "How can I ensure I make every moment count?”
- “Am I totally nuts?!”
- “Am I a good listener?”
- “Do I take the time to understand other people’s needs and desires?”
- “Have I done something to ‘Pay it forward’ this week?”
- “Did I call my Mom and Dad to make sure they were OK?”
- “Did I set my weekly goal and then make sure I met or exceeded that goal for the week?”
- “Did I have life/work balance this week?”
- “In what ways have I been joyfully disciplined?”
- “What are the proven ways to focus and accomplish future goals?”
- “Where do I see myself in 5 years?”
- “Has anyone seen my phone?”
Your action step: What is the key question you should be asking yourself this week?
My request: Please share your questions in the comments so that I can compile them and post them for everyone to use.