November 9, Ken Dallafior will be our speaker at CEO Connect. Recently Ken has been promoted to Executive Vice President of Group Business and Corporate Marketing for Blue Cross Blue Shield. Ken will be speaking about how coaching is a key component of leadership. As a former Detroit Lion, he understands the relationship between coaching and corporate leadership. Here are his key lessons for how to apply coaching to leadership:
1. Remember: it's the players who have to carry out the action. The coach cannot play the game.
2. Give consistent, repetitive messages.
3. Coach each player as an individual, recognizing differences in terms of what motivates each person.
4. Emphasize: One team, one agenda.
5. Never forget, the key objective is to win.
Sign-up to attend the next CEO Connect and hear more about Ken's approach to leadership.
Coach Rob Pasick