Monday, November 12, 2012

Ken Dallafior’s Seven Cultural Beliefs to Ensure Success


Ken Dallafior, Executive Vice President of Group Business and Corporate Marketing—Blue Cross Blue Shield, gave an insightful and inspiring presentation at CEO Connect. Here are his seven cultural beliefs he tries to instill in all of his employees: 
1. Act Now. I commit each day to act with urgency to beat the competition.
2. Reach Out. I build partnerships across the enterprise to achieve outstanding corporate results.
3. Own It. I take accountability for our results and   constantly ask "what else can I do?"
4. Let's Talk. I see, listen and share to foster an open and honest exchange.
5. Be Radical. I implement innovative solutions for stakeholders as part of my daily work.
6. Embrace Lean. I beat the competition by maximizing efficiency - being leaner, faster and better every day.
7. Be Aligned. My daily actions align with, and focus on, achieving corporate results.

The video of Ken’s presentation can be found at the link below this clipboard.

Coach Rob Pasick
Email: rob@leadersconnect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment