Monday, November 5, 2012

Grade Yourself As A Coach


Ken Dallafior (Executive Vice President of Group Business & Corporate Marketing, BCBSM), who is our speaker at CEO Connect on November 9, believes that when it comes to leading, it’s all about coaching your people. Here is an assessment to grade yourself on how effective you are as a coach. Please score on an A to E scale.

1. I am scrupulous about coaching each of my leaders on a regular basis (not only at performance review) ____
2. I give my leaders new assignments which stretch their talents ____
3. I regularly give honest positive and negative feedback __
4. I provide them the tools they need to play the game  well ___
5. I set an example through my own behavior ____
6. I find ways to encourage them to believe in themselves ___
7. I am willing to admit I was wrong and they were right __
8. I take time to know them as people ____
9. I know I need them because without them we’d never win the game ___
10. I know that as a coach, they must play the game, not me ___
11. I have their backs at all times ____

Please click the link below, if you would like to attend the CEO Connect breakfast with Ken Dallafior.

Coach Rob
rob@leadersconnect.com
www.robertpasick.com


No comments:

Post a Comment