Monday, June 18, 2012

How Would You Like to Receive A Weekly Self Report Card?


For the past several months, I have been sending a weekly self report card to my coaching clients. As they have found it quite useful, I would like to extend an offer to all members of the CEO Connect community to   receive the report card. Please respond to this email if you would like to be added to the list of people receiving the card. Here are the questions:

Dr. Rob checking in wondering how your week has gone? Here’s an opportunity to give yourself some grades (A through E):
1. I made progress on my “big project” for the week (most important, not most urgent).
2. I felt energized and engaged this week:
       a.  At Work
       b.  At home
3.    I took good care of:
       a.  Myself
       b.  My family
       c.  My direct reports
       d.  Other?
4.    I made good decisions.
5.    My biggest accomplishment this week was...  
6.    Next week I commit to...(One thing only)

Coach Rob
rob@leadersconnect.com
www.robertpasick.com


No comments:

Post a Comment