Monday, March 18, 2013

Dr. Rob’s New Process for Decision Making


I’ve just finished reading The Signal and the Noise by Nate Silver based on his observations, I have developed a new model for decision making. The model could be used to help an individual, family, or team reach a decision. Please take a look at the model and communicate with me about your reactions.

1. What do I want to create by taking this action?
2. What is the likelihood on a ten point scale that this action will lead to the goal I want to create?
3. What may be the unintended consequences of pursuing this goal?
4. If I succeed, is this really what I want?
5. What effort (time, stress, money, etc) will this action require (on a ten point scale)?
6. What part of myself is driving this action?

The Signal and the Noise by Nate Silver is available on Amazon. Here is a link to order the book: The Signal and the Noise

Coach Rob Pasick
Email: rob@leadersconnect.com
Website: www.robertpasick.com

No comments:

Post a Comment