From the last CEO Connect featuring Ari Weinzweig, Zingerman’s 12 Natural Laws of Business:
1. An inspiring, strategically sound vision leads to greatness.
2. You need to give your customers some really compelling reasons to buy from you.
3. Without good finance, you fail.
4. People do their best work when they’re part of a really great organization.
5. If you want staff to give great service, give great service to staff.
6. To get great performance, you need to give clear expectations and training tools.
7. Successful businesses do things others know they should do, but generally don’t.
8. To get greatness you’ve got to keep getting better. All the time!
9. Success means you get better problems.
10. Strengths lead to weaknesses.
11. It takes longer to make something great happen than you think.
12. Great organizations are appreciative and the people in them have more fun.
To learn more, video is also available at www.robertpasick.com/ceo-video-gallery/ or Ari will be speaking at Zingerman’s Deli this Wednesday, March 28, at 6:30pm.
Coach Rob Pasick