Monday, February 13, 2012

Jeff Zaslow's Words of Wisdom


Today I attended the funeral of my friend, Jeff Zaslow. His beloved three daughters fought back tears to speak about how Jeff’s spirit will live on through his words and loving deeds.  Here are some of his words of    wisdom they mentioned:
1. Life is too short to stay mad all the time
2. Show your interest in people by asking thoughtful questions
3. Make people laugh loud and hardy
4. Learn to give guidance without telling people what to do
5. Always have time for the people you love
6. When you leave the house or hang up the phone, tell the people you love that you love them…because you never know…
I know many of you are fans of Jeff and are very sad about his tragic death. Please share your favorite Jeff saying or stories by responding through email, on my Facebook or here on my blog.  I will compile them and send to his family. I am also planning to host a memorial celebration for Jeff’s life on March 2, the day Jeff has been scheduled to speak at CEO Connect.

Coach Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment