Many leaders work at balancing their lives through what they call daily practices. These can be tiny habits or big ones. Usually they are sprinkled throughout the day as a way to rejuvenate yourself and reconnect, if only for a moment.
· Keep a checklist of replenishing activities (eg walk, stretch, nap, meditate, pray, etc.)
· When you read or hear a useful idea, write it down.
· In any encounter with a family member, search for what you can learn, enjoy and appreciate.
· Use your calendar to keep track of your daily abundances or gratitudes.
· Use Apps like “CheckLists” to help you remember positive rituals you are trying to practice.
I will be presenting a workshop on “The New Science of Goal Setting” on Tuesday, January 10. Please look for a formal invitation forthcoming this week.