This year make family New Year's resolutions. A fun way to start the new year just to talk to your family about what New Year's resolutions each person would like to make. I have found that if you make resolutions as part of the family, everyone is much more likely to succeed. Here is the process.
1. Ask each family member what they are most proud of during 2012.
2. Ask each person what they are most hopeful about achieving in 2013.
3. Ask each person what they would like to see as a family goal for 2013.
4. Write down these goals and share them with the family members, either as an email or better yet, as a nice written document.
5. If your family is not all in one place, do this exercise via email or the phone.
Coach Rob Pasick