On Friday, December 7, I am offering a workshop on finding your career sweet spot. I will help participants explore the intersection between their passion, unique talents, values, and financial needs and desires. Here are some key questions to consider in each category:
1. What activity brings you the most joy in your life?
2. What do you love to do so much that you would do even if you weren’t being paid for it?
1. What do you do better than most everybody you know?
2. What are you succeeding at now that you have been succeeding at since you were a teenager?
3. What are you not good at?
1. Describe an organization that would enable you to uphold your ethics and societal values while simultaneously enabling you to maintain your desired work-family balance.
1. How much money do you need to be paid to sustain your desired lifestyle?
If you would like to attend the CEO Connect event, click on this link: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4873210905.